Believing that we are a church where miracles happen, we commit ourselves to loving God, loving others and advancing the Kingdom of God through worship, stewardship, fellowship, and outreach.
We commit ourselves to accomplishing the following by the beginning of 2014:
- Broaden our understanding of God’s word and the application of biblical principles to our daily lives
- Provide opportunities for believers to connect with God in worship in both individual and congregational settings.
- Encourage individual stewardship of time, talent, and resources.
- Improve church stewardship.
- Assure that our budget reflects our values and our vision.
- Revaluate how our church facilities can best be used to advance our values and accomplish our vision.
- Identify, recognize, and support existing small relational groups and begin new ones where they are needed.
- Improve the organization and communication within our church community.
- Broaden our ministry to members in need.
- Develop a strategy for actively reaching out to the unchurched in our community, sharing the Good News of salvation in Christ, and inviting them to join our fellowship.
- Increase our mission efforts with fellow churches and to persons in need.